What can My Library Account do?
Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: Jul 01, 2021 Views: 2
Your Library Account keeps track of all the items that you borrow and reserve as well as any fines that you accrue. You can access it by using your username and password.
In order to perform the functions detailed below you will need to logon to your account.
Go to the Library Catalogue.
Click on the “Login” option, then enter your “Username” and “Password” and click “Login”.
- View Your Summary - This lists your current items on loan and current reservations
- View Your Fines - Any current outstanding fines
- View your Personal Details – You can check your details are correct amend any of the fields. When you amend any details the Library will be contacted to change the details.
- View Your Search History - What you have searched previously on the Library Catalogue
- View Your Reading History - What you have borrowed from the Library
- View Purchase Suggestions – Here is where you can suggest books for the library to purchase.
- Your Lists - Any lists you have set up from the Library catalogue