How do I log into my account on the Library Catalogue?
Answered By: Cathy Stead Last Updated: May 20, 2021 Views: 0
Answered By: Cathy Stead
Last Updated: May 20, 2021 Views: 0
Visit the Library Catalogue
|1. In the top right hand corner you will see an option to log into your account - click on the link||
2. You will then see the following box
- As a RNN student you will have a Google account - therefore select the top option.
- At the sign in page enter your Google username - the same as you use to log into your Google Classroom. Then enter your password.
- Once you have logged in you will see the Library Search homepage with your name displayed on the right hand side.
Click on your name to see your account summary. From here you can see:
- Items you have out on loan - and details of this book (location, title and author)
- Details of items you have reserved
- Due date for each resource
- Whether you renew the resource
- Whether you have fines