How do I search for material in the Library catalogue?
Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: Jul 02, 2021 Views: 0
Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: Jul 02, 2021 Views: 0
Once you have gone into Library Search you can start searching from the Homepage.
You can use the Search bar at the top of the screen and also use the drop down menus to narrow your search. Simply enter the search terms in the search bar.
- Choosing the Catalogue option will search the whole catalogue
- Clicking on the dropdown allows you to narrow your search by selecting specifics such as title, author or keyword.
- The dropdown on the right allows you to narrow your search to a specific Library
- Type in the words you are looking for in the search box - click go to see a list of results.
- This brings up a list of all the titles the Library owns which match your search each title is highlighted in blue as it is a link
- Click on the link of the resource you are interested in to find out more details.