Q. What safety measures are in place in the libraries with regards to Covid-19?
There will be significant changes to the Library Service from September 2020. The safety of our users is our priority and we have carefully considered how to minimise the risk of virus transmission.
- Learners will not be able to use the study spaces or drop-in PCs.
- Learners will not be able to browse the physical collection.
- Learners can borrow hardcopy resources, but will need to request the item first and reserve a time slot using the 'click and collect' procedure.
- Learners will need to return borrowed resources to the drop-boxes located around the campuses.
- All returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours before being returned to the shelves.
- Library inductions and academic study skills sessions will be delivered virtually through Google Meet.
- The library team will be providing more online support for queries.
- Please follow the directions when in the libraries and keep an appropriate social distance.
Was this helpful? 0 0