Are there any resources in the libraries that could help me with referencing my essays?
Answered By: Rache Stone Last Updated: Jun 10, 2021 Views: 52
Answered By: Rache Stone
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2021 Views: 52
- See our Basic Harvard Referencing guide below
- Visit our Library Service Study Skills page for further help and advice - containing tutorials and activities.
- Copies of Cite them Right (11th edition) available in the Library will also support you with Harvard Referencing.
- Please be aware that students studying on courses accredited by Hull University should use Hull's Harvard guidance.
- Students studying on course accredited by Sheffield Hallam University use the APA system