How to I return books using the self service machine at UCR?
Answered By: Cathy Stead Last Updated: Oct 07, 2021 Views: 1
Answered By: Cathy Stead
Last Updated: Oct 07, 2021 Views: 1
You can return books at any of our return boxes on all our sites or using the self service machine.
To return books
- Scan your student card
- Click on the option to return books
- Place the books on the black shelf (4 at a time)
- The machine will return the books and make a bleeping sound when this is done.
- Press finish when you are done.
- The screen will display how many items you have returned and you will also get a confirmation email.
- Place the books on the trolley next to the machine.