How do I log onto a PC?
Answered By: UCR Library Assistant Last Updated: Sep 17, 2021 Views: 17
All our students are given their own personal login details for our cross-college computer network. Your account will give you your own personal email address and virtual space to store any work securely while you’re on campus.
- You will need your student ID number followed by @student.rnngroup.ac.uk
- Your first password when you start college will be: your date of birth and postcode in this format (with a star and a + sign) (*20Sep05+S651EG) - This person was born on the 20th September2005 and their home address has the postcode of S651EG
Returning students - If you are returning student your password will be what it was before the summer.
- Creating a password you will remeber
- Your password must contain a minimum of 16 characters
- Your password must NOT contain
- Date of birth
- Click the arrow the confirm your password.