How do I log into Planet eStream and create and record content?
Answered By: Cathy Stead Last Updated: May 14, 2021 Views: 3
Planet eStream is an online video resource containing many subject based videos with embedded interactive quizzes and allows the tutor to carry out live streaming.
- If working offsite you will be asked to login for access and if you are a student it is important you login using rnngroup\ followed by your college username and then your college computer password:-
- Username = rnngroup\computer login - for example a student with the Student ID number 12304323 would have to login using rnngroup\12304323
- Password is your normal college password
There are a series of videos and information to support you using Planet eStream
- How do I create a Planet eStream clip?
- How do I log in to Planet eStream?
- How do I create and edit a Planet eStream quiz?
- How do I embed a Planet eStream quiz onto Moodle?
- How do I record a recent TV programme?
- How do I record an older TV programme?
- How do I share an eStream video on Google Classroom?