Can I use a PC in the Library?
Answered By: Cathy Stead Last Updated: May 14, 2021 Views: 5
The Library will be offering PC usage to learners from the 10th May. You will need to book in advance so we can still offer safe spaces to work (at least 24 hours).
- You can call and make a same-day booking if there are spaces available.
- If when you book it states 'registration has closed', please either book a later day and time or call us to check availability.
PCs in use will be positioned to support social distancing. Additionally you will be asked to:
- Wipe their designated PC (particularly the mouse and keyboard) after use
- Sanitise hands on entry/exit
- Learners will be asked to follow relevant organisational and government guidance regarding face coverings