What is Click and Collect?
Answered By: Cathy Stead Last Updated: May 07, 2021 Views: 12
Click & Collect is a service to enable you to borrow library resources whilst usual borrowing procedures are suspended due to the current Covid restrictions. This has been implemented to allow students and staff to safely access Library resources.
You can search for materials on the Library Catalogue.
- Staff will locate the items for you and have them ready for collection at your chosen pickup site and time.
- You can collect items from any library site.
- Appointments must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of the collection date to make sure all the resources are ready so you will not be able to make appointments for same day or next day collection.
- Please arrive in the slot you booked.
- For your safety, we ask that you follow social distancing guidelines. Staff will wear gloves to select your resources and all books that are returned to the library will be quarantined for 72 hours.
If you need any further support, you can contact us by phone, email, LibAnswers or via our Hangouts.