Q. I have forgotten my login password. What do I need to do?
You can reset your own login password.
- Visit your college website:
- Dearne Valley College - www.dearne-coll.ac.uk
- North Notts College - www.nnc.ac.uk
- Rotherham College - www.rotherham.ac.uk
- University Centre Rotherham - www.ucr.rotherham.ac.uk
- Click on Student Password reset at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your student ID number and mobile number. Please make sure that your mobile number is up-to-date.
- If you need to update your personal details (e.g. mobile number or address), you can do this on My Progress Tracker which is accessible through the Student Portal: https://studentportal.rnngroup.ac.uk/useful-links.
- Select the appropriate college beneath My Progress Tracker.
- Login using your college email address and password.
- Amend the relevant details. Please be aware that it takes 24 hours to process the update request and won't be done immediately.
- For security, enter the following details:
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Your postcode
- Your date of birth
- & Confirm that you are not a robot
- Click submit.
- You will receive a SMS message with your new temporary password.
If you have any issues with this, please call the IT Helpdesk on 01709 722783.
Browse our FAQs to find out information about our Libraries. Click on the 'Groups' link in the top right of the page to narrow your search within General Enquiries, Referencing or E-resources. You can also search in the box to find relevant answers.