Q. How do I log into the wifi on campus?
To be able to use the wifi at college, you will need to be currently enrolled on a course. Go to the settings on your device and search for the following wifi networks:
- Dearne Valley College - RNN-BYOD-DVC
- North Notts College - RNN-BYOD-NNC
- Rotherham College - Open Wifi
- University Centre Rotherham - RNN-BYOD-UCR
Open your internet browser. Launch your College's website.
- Dearne Valley College - www.dearne-coll.ac.uk
- North Notts College - www.nnc.ac.uk
- Rotherham College - www.rotherham.ac.uk
- University Centre Rotherham - www.ucr.rotherham.ac.uk
You need to enter your College username and password to sign in.
Browse our FAQs to find out information about our Libraries. Click on the 'Groups' link in the top right of the page to narrow your search within General Enquiries, Referencing or E-resources. You can also search in the box to find relevant answers.