How do I reserve a book?
Answered By: Kimberley Hicks Last Updated: May 07, 2021 Views: 9
You can reserve an item that is
- Currently on loan to someone else OR
- Located at another campus Library site - it can then be delivered to the site of your choice.
- Call or email your campus library to reserve the item
- Give your student ID number to the member of library staff
- Provide the title or ISBN number of the book/resource to the member of staff who will add your request to your account.
Once the book (or DVD/CD) is ready for you to collect, you will be contacted by a member of library staff to say that it is available. You will then need to book an appointment to click and collect the item.
Please remember that the library's digital resources, eBooks, eJournals, EBSCO Discovery, etc. are also available.