Please return your books and other resources to the return boxes around each campus.
- You do not need to make an appointment to return your resources but please follow the social distancing guidelines in place.
- Your items will be quarantined for 72 hours as a safety measure.
- You can return books you are borrowed from the College Library at any Library site.
The book boxes are located as follows:
- Wentworth reception,
- Eastwood Reception and
- Outside Clifton Library
University Centre –
- Outside the Library entrance (1st floor)
- Ground floor past Reception
Dearne Valley – outside the Library entrance (B-Block)
North Notts – Bistro (A-Block) and Blyth Road entrance (B-Block)