How can I access resources and spaces in the libraries?
Answered By: Kimberley Hicks Last Updated: May 06, 2021 Views: 60
In line with Covid restrictions the below services are currently being offered within the Library Service. Please note this will change in line with Government advice as spaces and services begin to be opened up again.
- If you wish to borrow a book or other library resource, you will need to use the 'Click and Collect' service to order the item and collect it. Bookings must be made in advance.
- You can return your items from the Library at our return boxes located at each library site.
- Physically browsing resources held within the Library is currently not available. Please use the Library Catalogue to browse the resources we hold. You can then use the Click and Collect service to obtain your chosen titles.
- Drop-in PCs will be unavailable for use - but we hope to be able to offer this service soon.
- Bookable study spaces are available at all sites. Unfortunately, at this stage, drop in visits are not available. Bookings must be made in advance.
You can find details of the specific service hours for each of our campus libraries at the links below: