Q. Where can I go for additional support?


Student Services provide a range of services that can support you with a range of issues that could impact your studies.

All FE students will have a Progress Tutor who you will see regularly and can discuss any problems with.

If you are having financial difficulties, there are a number of financial support schemes in place to help you. You may be eligible for help towards materials, meals, equipment, clothing, childcare and travel. You can email the Student Finance Team on studentfinancialsupport@rnngroup.ac.uk.

There is a counselling service within college that is private and confidential. You may ask a Progress Tutor, Mentor or Welfare Officer to make a counselling referral on your behalf.

The College supports students with a wide range of special education needs and difficulties and disabilities (SEND)  including: dyslexia, attention disorders, autistic spectrum conditions, mental health difficulties, medical conditions and people with physical, medical or sensory requirements. Please ask at Student Services about Additional Learning Support. 

If you have a safeguarding concern, please check the Safeguarding page on the Student Portal for further information.

You can receive virtual support through Togetherall, which is an online community where members can share how they’re feeling in a safe environment monitored 24/7 by trained professional. This service is anonymous and open to both staff and students. You will need to register with your college email address. 

  • Last Updated Sep 17, 2020
  • Views 12
  • Answered By Kimberley Hicks

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Browse our FAQs to find out information about our Libraries. Click on the 'Groups' link in the top right of the page to narrow your search within General Enquiries, Referencing or E-resources. You can also search in the box to find relevant answers.