How do I contact the library?
Answered By: Kimberley Hicks Last Updated: Apr 30, 2021 Views: 28
Answered By: Kimberley Hicks
Last Updated: Apr 30, 2021 Views: 28
There are several ways to get in touch with the library at each campus. You can telephone, email, submit a LibAnswer query, chat in Google Hangouts or message the team on social media channels. We are always happy to address your queries.
- Dearne Valley Library: 01709 513333 extension 1090; firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Notts Library: 01909 504637; email@example.com
- Clifton Library: 01709 722869; firstname.lastname@example.org
- UCR Library: 01709 722718; email@example.com
- Google Hangout: Library Services website contact page
- Facebook: RNN Group Colleges Libraries
- Twitter: RNN Colleges Libraries