Q. How do I log into my Google Account?
- Open up your internet browser on your device (recommend Google Chrome)
- Go to www.google.com
- In the top right-hand corner of the screen you will see either a circle icon (containing a picture or your initials) or a blue box saying “Sign in”
If you have the blue sign in box:
- Click the sign in box and enter your college email address (this will be in one of the following formats: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
For example – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your college password (the one you sign into your computer with)
- You are now signed in to your google account
If you have the circle icon:
- Click the icon and sign out of any account/s that you are signed in to (these could be your personal accounts)
2. Select add account (not create a new account)
4. Enter your college email address (see above)
5. Enter your college password (the one you sign into your computer with)
6. You are now signed in to your google account
Browse our FAQs to find out information about our Libraries. Click on the 'Groups' link in the top right of the page to narrow your search within General Enquiries, Referencing or E-resources. You can also search in the box to find relevant answers.