How do I access Marketline from home?
Answered By: Rache Stone Last Updated: Apr 27, 2021 Views: 22
Marketline is a valuable research tool, helping business students gain a greater understanding of different markets and the issues major companies are facing. Marketline also presents an in-depth professional analysis in a simple format, and covers companies, industries and countries.
There are two ways to log into Marketline from home. You can login with Shibboleth by using the following link, Marketline login.
Once on this link you should see a login screen like the following.
Then you will need to use you college ID number followed by @rnngroup.ac.uk and you college password.
Alternatively, you can visit the following URL (http://advantage.marketline.com/ ) and enter the following generic details:
Username = firstname.lastname@example.org
Password = Rotherham123
It is also worth noting that if you use Remote Access to access the Library's resources, you can follow these steps to login Marketline:
- Go to the ‘Remote Access’ link on the college website or type remote.rnngroup.ac.uk into the address bar
- Enter your domain\username and password: e.g. rnngroup\12345678
- Click on the W10-staff icon
- Type in the following address to the URL
- Or visit the RNN Library Service Website where you will find details of how to log into Marketline